Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen C Kaplan
Dr. Stephen C Kaplan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plymouth, MA, with another office in Warren, RI. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kaplan is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Plymouth. Dr. Kaplan has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen C Kaplan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 8
Dr Kaplan pays attention to details relevant to you. He is up to date and knowledgeable and explains options available for your condition(s). I am confident with his experience and recommend him if you want a physician that is easy to talk with and not condescending. Plus his office staff are the greatest, cheerful, efficient, friendly.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Kaplan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- Boston University School Of Medicine
Dr. Stephen C Kaplan accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Stephen C Kaplan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plymouth, MA.