Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephen J Karman has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Karman did what no specialist could for me. I had been suffering from severe back pains for 6 months, and nobody could quite figure out what it was from. They all suggested nerve damage from a fall I took in September. Dr. Karman asked about the regularity of my bowels, I told him and he said I was constipated. A strict high-fiber diet, lots of will-power and 2 weeks later I was free of back pain, and many other smaller ailments I suffered had disappeared. I also like that he didn't want to pump me full of medications to take care of the problem. I'm sad that I have to leave him due to my moving, but he really is a great doctor who genuinely cares about his patients, not just the insurance money.
21 Years Experience
St Georges University
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Stephen J Karman accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stephen J Karman in this video.
Dr. Stephen J Karman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Henderson, NV.