Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephen M Katz has the following 2 specialties
- Transplant Surgery
Transplant surgeons are trained to transplant organs from donors, whether living or deceased, to the patients in need. This includes liver, lung, heart, intestine, pancreas and kidney transplants as well as tissue, bone marrow and cornea transplants. Kidney disease, diabetes, cystic fibrosis and serious infections are just a few reasons you might need a transplant.
Your surgeon will consult with you prior to the operation for a pre-transplant evaluation and they will see you through your healing process to ensure you have no complications. Some surgeons get additional training and education on pediatric transplants to provide special care to children.
- Heart Transplantation
- Liver Transplantation
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Pancreas Transplantation
45 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Dr. Stephen M Katz accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTexas Children's Main Baylor, 1 Baylor Plz, Houston, TX
Dr. Stephen M Katz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.