Dr. Stephen T Kee Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Stephen T Kee?

5 months ago but had to post

Waited over 5 hour to get my port put in for chemo and PRE bone marrow transplant. I was so anxious. Dr Kee did not come speak to me till 5 hrs sitting there waiting. He only spent a minute with me, was short no eye contact and spoke over me. Dismissed any complaints or concerns I tried to voice. My friend (who is 7yrs sober)mentioned to me he smelled of alcohol, but I was not aware. Dr kee did not end up doing my procedure I was gratefull as it all was just a stressful day.

Dismissive

Did not feel comfortable with this doctor.

Wait time was long but was reassured that I was not forgotten. When I met Dr Kees, he was very abrupt and did not really look at me when he spoke. made me nervous prior to the procedure. When I expressed my concern to the nurse she stated "Oh he's like that, probably a bit hungover, but not to worry the fellow would be actually doing the procedure and was really good". Everything turned out well for me in the end so far.

Fly down to UCLA specifically for Dr. Kee

I have found Dr. Kee to be very good. He has compassion, returns phone calls, and will go above and beyond. I have flown from WA just to have Dr. Kee do my procedures. 2 of the 3 he said he was, "sweating bullets". One surgery had to be delayed a day, for other reasons. I was a squeeze in and he still did it, starting after 8;30pm. Will return to him when needed. Highly recommend.

Rude to bedside staff;

Dr. Kee was very competent. However, smelled of alcohol and was also rude to the staff. This made me very uncomfortable for them.

Though waiting time and quality of care were fine, it seem Dr Kee was hungover or just smelled like alcohol when we were seen.

Dr. Stephen T Kee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.