Dr. Stephen Kessler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Kessler?

Posted on June 20th, 2014

Only wants your money!!!

Posted on November 17th, 2011

Overall, I must say Dr. Kessler is one of the better Dermatologists I have ever seen. I use to see Dr.Brent Sloten, but I could never get an actual diagnoses. With one visit to Dr. Kessler's office I was given a diagnoses on my first visit and a remedy. The medical assistant, Victor was very friendly,honest, and approachable. He will give you his honest opinion about anything, and he always emphasizes patient care first.

Dr. Kessler and his staff are 5 stars all the way!

Posted on September 14th, 2011

I went to dermatologists for several years before finding Dr. Kessler. He know his stuff!! Like all Doctors today, his office is busy, but he has super competent and well trained staff to check for everything. It's nice to have several sets of eyes checking me over so nothing gets missed. The Doctor does ALL the work himself, and I can't be happier with the results. :-) 5 stars!

Posted on September 14th, 2011

I have seen many doctors at my age (72) in the past 10 years. Dr. Stephen Kessler and his staff are very professional and caring. They put you at ease and really talk to you about your problem. I highlt recommend him to everyone. He is an excellent dermatologist.

Posted on August 15th, 2011

I would not recommend this doctor at all. Most of the work done by interns, very little time spent with patient and his surgery was incomplete, resulting in a second procedure with a DIFFERENT dermatologist, who had much better procedures and newer medicines. His level of pain management with patients is pathetic; in fact, non-existent. I will never go back to him and changed as soon as I could and am quite happy with a different professional doctor.

Posted on August 12th, 2011

Office is chaotic. Dr. Kessler is in and out of your examination room in less than a minute. Interns and assistants do most of the work.

Posted on April 4th, 2011

With 3 visits to Dr. Kessler, I would say he is thorough and cares about his patients. One staff member, Victor, has no people skills at all. If you can have an appointment without seeing Victor, you will rate your visit excellent.

Posted on March 25th, 2011

Dr. Kessler was very friendly,kind as well as his staff, since this was my first visit and out of state. Yes, I certainly would recommand him to friends or other people asking for a Dermatology Doctor. In fact, I will see him a year from this month for a check up...

He's great

Posted on January 26th, 2011

Dr. Kessler is very thorough making sure that all problems are diagnosed and treated completely. He is very compationate and easy to talk to in understandable language. I would recommend him to anyone and have done so. He is very pro active with examinations. He is my favorite doctor. He's a great doctor.

Posted on January 25th, 2011

Finding out I had skin cancer was a shock. Having it on two places on my face made me extremely nervous. Dr. Kessler not only performed the surgeries in his office, but my recovery and healing have been tremendous. Many people that see me cannot tell I've had any work done to my face. Dr. Kessler is very professional and takes the time to check on my progress. I would recommend him highly.

He's even BETTER than 4 stars. He's a 5 star Doctor!

Posted on January 24th, 2011

Dr. Kessler is the best. Plain and simple.THE BEST. I've seen him several times over the past 3 years, and on each visit he spends time explaining everything I want & need to know before each procedure. He and his staff are top notch. They're well educated, organized and trained. They are also friendly and caring and always have a smile. You won't be disappointed with Dr. Kessler and his staff!

REC - Mi.

Posted on January 23rd, 2011

I have seen Dr. Kessler on many visits. Each time he has always been pleasant and shows care and concern. He has done several procedures and each one has been excellent without any complications. One in particular on my face was extensive and after two years can hardly be seen! I would recommend him very highly!