Dr. Stephen R Klapper Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen R Klapper?

Robin

Dr. Klapper absolutely is the best at what he does. The final results of his surgery to rebuild my eyelid is phenomenal. I need to say that his care of his patients as individuals and his desire to give us the best results so that we all can continue our lifestyle as it was before we needed his talents as a surgeon. It was a blessing that I was led to Dr. Klapper and I will be forever grateful.

Dr Klapper and staff exhibited personal care that we don't see very often. The care was NOT like hospital care. It was warm and caring. I appreciate it so.

Dr. Klapper performed a lid and brow lift on me. I am very happy with the results. I'm 66 yrs old, and I now look at least 10 years younger. I feel more energetic just knowing that my looks have changed. Dr. Klapper is a master at his profession. My eyes seem to be sculpted into beauty. There is very tiny scarring from the brow lift. It will disappear after six months. The doctor is very pleasant, upbeat and confident. He is always smiling and will answer any and all questions. Dr. Klapper is a person with whom you will be comfortable ,and he is a fine doctor you can trust to any procedure with a much desired outcome. I feel beautiful.

I have had 2 very good experiences with Mr. Klapper. He is committed to his work and a very caring doctor. I would recommend his services to anyone. .

Satisfied patient

Thanks to Dr. Klapper I now can see my eyes and I don't look like I am squinting. Eyes look great!

An outstanding Physician, great patient care, friendly, never hurried, explained the procedure to correct my Ptosis condition prior to surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Klapper.

Eyelift

I am very pleased with my results of my surgery. I am referring Dr Klapper to my friends and my optomerist. If needed, I will be back!!

Successful surgery

I found Dr. Stephen Klapper and his staff to be absolutely outstanding! Dr. Klapper's explanation about the surgery made me quite comfortable. The actual surgery has been so successful that I constantly have people commenting on how good it looks--it's quite obvious. All of my contacts with the doctor and his staff were very positive--all my questions were answered completely and the answers were easy to understand. I don't think you could find a better surgeon anywhere!

I highly recommend Dr. Stephen Klapper!

Dr. Steven Klapper performed an upper blepharoplasty, ptosis repair, and a brow lift on me. Dr. Stephen Klapper is one of the few drs. you can easily reach on evenings & weekends. Every step of the way, he and his staff were available to answer questions. The followup visits were detailed and all my questions were answered. I would not hesitate to use him again.

Eye Surgery

I had eye lid, both upperand lowers and forehead surgery to correct droopy eyes. Dr Klapper, his staff and the surgery clinic was the most professional and courtous as you could have. explained everything in terms I could understand every bit of the way. the out come was better than I had hoped for.I will recommend Droctor Klapper and his staff and organization to everyone.

I was very skeptical about having eyelid surgery, but it turned out to be a wonderful experience. Dr. Klapper and his entire staff are simply wonderful to work with. I never experienced one minute of pain nor any complications. I received a follow up call from Dr. Klapper at home. I wasn't aware this still happened in this day and age. I very highly recommend this practice.

AMAZING!

I am very pleased with the care that my father received from Dr. Klapper and his staff. He has a wonderful bedside manner and is clearly very knowledgeable. I am confident that Dr. Klapper provides quality care to all patients that enter his office. Thanks to Dr. Klapper, my father has more confidence! I highly recommend Dr. Klapper and his staff. Amazing experience!