Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephen G Klonel has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 13
At 61 years old ...Ive never ever encountered such a supposedly professional as this guy. Arrogant as can be. Ask for antibiotics for a severe sinus infection(prone to) and never recvd anything in two months. After the first appointment he eliminated 2 drugs for anxiety with out as much as mentioning it or consultation. If there ever was a case of little man syndrome , this is definitely it.Any GREAT reviews you see are from support staff etc etc....ISPs confirm that. Got to Peterborough. They are excellent.
7 weeks with out a prescription for a sinus infection. Then he says I never told him and I was at the office today and he denied it to me!!!! My first visit he said quote "A lot of people don't like me"....wonder why I'm thinking...great thing to start off with ..never said hello I'm Dr Klonel nothing. Hes a very arrogant individual. I'm 61 yrs old and seen probably 20 docs during this time...never once have a run into a guy so self absorbed .Beyond that he lies.Period,It took a week and a half to get prescriptions refilled from him,just heart ,BP , cholesterol diabetic and anxiety med's the he would not refill ever.I was out of everything. This guy is a piece of work. He asked me to take my shirt off as he walked behind me....and said " You look pretty good from back here" I spun around and he then said" OH I apologize."Seriously? Go to a veterinarian.. You'll be better off
16 Years Experience
University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Stephen G Klonel accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Pathway X Enhanced Ind Direct Access NH
- Anthem Preferred Blue Network - NH
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim ElevateHealth HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts Granite Premier Choice EPO and PPO
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJaffrey Family Medicine, 82 Peterborough St, Jaffrey, NH
Dr. Stephen G Klonel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jaffrey, NH.