Dr. Stephen Klonel Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Klonel?

Arrogance abounds

Posted on July 18th, 2017

talks down to you doesnt discuss any drug ,just take it, takes you off a drug you had for 10 years

Go to Peterborough NOT to Klonel

Posted on July 25th, 2016

At 61 years old ...Ive never ever encountered such a supposedly professional as this guy. Arrogant as can be. Ask for antibiotics for a severe sinus infection(prone to) and never recvd anything in two months. After the first appointment he eliminated 2 drugs for anxiety with out as much as mentioning it or consultation. If there ever was a case of little man syndrome , this is definitely it.Any GREAT reviews you see are from support staff etc etc....ISPs confirm that. Got to Peterborough. They are excellent.

Posted on June 18th, 2016

Not the worst doctor, but a jerk and not worth the time and money.

Arrogant Klonel Jaffery NH

Posted on June 15th, 2016

7 weeks with out a prescription for a sinus infection. Then he says I never told him and I was at the office today and he denied it to me!!!! My first visit he said quote "A lot of people don't like me"....wonder why I'm thinking...great thing to start off with ..never said hello I'm Dr Klonel nothing. Hes a very arrogant individual. I'm 61 yrs old and seen probably 20 docs during this time...never once have a run into a guy so self absorbed .Beyond that he lies.Period,It took a week and a half to get prescriptions refilled from him,just heart ,BP , cholesterol diabetic and anxiety med's the he would not refill ever.I was out of everything. This guy is a piece of work. He asked me to take my shirt off as he walked behind me....and said " You look pretty good from back here" I spun around and he then said" OH I apologize."Seriously? Go to a veterinarian.. You'll be better off

Needs improvement

Posted on February 25th, 2016

Very opionionated .

horrible

Posted on October 23rd, 2015

Worst doctor I've ever seen just met with me new primary care doctor today and she is great never realized how horrible this office was till I went to a good one

Good Care although I was neglected by a nurse

Posted on July 30th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Klonel for years and he has always been great. The receptionists are always very friendly and helpful. I returned for a follow up appointment and was brought in 30 minutes late. In total I waited nearly 45 minutes for a quick 3 minute appointment. There was a miscommunication or some carelessness because a nurse neglected to bring me in because she "thought someone else would have done it". Although prior to today the care I have received here has been great, it is quite aggravating knowing you have been "forgotten" by a nurse.

Posted on June 21st, 2016