Dr. Stephen Kollias Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Kollias?

Previous patient

Posted on March 17th, 2015

Unfortunately, doesn't listen to patient or believe what patient says.

If you want an accurate diagnosis, go somewhere else!

Posted on March 18th, 2014

I went to "Dr" Kohlias based on reviews on the internet - bad decision. I had considerable shoulder pain for several weeks and my family doc prescribed pain meds for a period of 2 weeks. During my first and only appt with this "Dr" he started preaching to me about people getting hooked on prescription meds - completely overlooking the real reason i was there! He took xrays and told me that i did NOT have a shoulder problem. He said it was a pinched nerve in my neck and ordered physical therapy including a $500 traction machine for my neck to use at home. In addition to his arrogance he was unkempt and used very inappropriate language during the entire appt. As I am a nurse I knew there was something wrong with my shoulder so I sought another PROFESSIONAL opinion. After an MRI done by the 2nd dr it was determined that I had 3 tears in my rotator cuff, arthritis, cysts and a problem with the labrum at the shoulder joint. I have seen this so called "Dr" Kohlias on TV with sports professionals and it makes me sick and angry that someone of his caliber gets notoriety considering he has no interpersonal and/or professional skills! Don't waste your time or money

Posted on October 11th, 2013

I could not say enough about Dr. Kollias. Surgery is always the last call with this doctor. I have felt confident in Dr. Kollias to have him perform three of my surgeries. I have had him correct both of my shoulders and now a recent knee issue. What else can you say, the man knows what he is doing and is an amazing surgeon. I felt very confident that I was in good hands. All three of my surgeries with Dr. Kollias have gone extremely well and each time I had very little or no pain afterwards (did not even need any pain pills). If you are ever suffering from any shoulder or knee injury there would be no better surgeon's hands to be in than Dr. Kollias.

Great Doctor

Posted on October 17th, 2012

Dr. Kollias repaired a torn ligament in my shoulder. He was my second opinion. He ran the necessary tests and discovered the real problem once he actually went in to fix another problem. He explained everything in detail. I have seen him at least 10 times since the surgery for follow up and every exercise and stretch he ordered was great. His time frame for my recovery has been exact. Hopefully I will never have a friend who is injured, but I would recommend him to anyone looking for an amazing surgeon.

Posted on October 25th, 2017