Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephen E Kolpacoff has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Stephen E Kolpacoff has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Stephen E Kolpacoff has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Stephen E Kolpacoff is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
Spends little time with patients, does not seem empathetic. Inflexible scheduling. Just doesn't seem to care about us as people or patients. Was recently seen and he didn't even take the time to tell us the diagnosis. We left with a prescription but have no idea of the diagnosis. When we called to get test results he was rude and this has happened more than once.
This doc is 7th Day adventist which shouldn't matter but does because he will not prescribe narcotics for pain management. He told my father, a diabetic, that it didn't matter when he checked his blood sugar or when he took his insulin. He told my dad the last time he saw himt that he thought he would have been dead by then. He asked him 3 years ago if he was ready to go to Hospice. That is his bedside manner and knowledge in a nutshell. There is a reason there is never anyone in his waiting room.
Dr. Kolpacoff provides an atmosphere of warmth and professionalism. His staff is competent and friendly as well. Everyone goes out of their way to make you feel welcome and important.The doctor's approach to diagnosis and treatment has been spot on so far. I feel very confident that my family and I are getting the best medical care possible with Dr. Kolpacoff.
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Kolpacoff is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Glendale Adventist Medical Center
Dr. Stephen E Kolpacoff accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsStephen Edward Kolpacoff Md, 101 E Oberlin Rd, Yreka, CA
Dr. Stephen E Kolpacoff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Yreka, CA.