Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Kotler
Dr. Stephen Kotler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oakland, CA, with another office in Oakland, CA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Kotler is affiliated with Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut, Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond and Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Kotler has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. Stephen Kotler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oakland, CA.