Dr. Stephen Kramer Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Kramer?

Dangerous

Posted on October 27th, 2014

Dr Kramer Dr Kramer had me go cold turkey off a medicine that should NEVER be handle this way. I brought this up several times and he became very defensive. After 4 months of this my body began to fail. I could not eat or sleep. The physical stress of this caused my hair to fall out,my fingernails to fall off ,and have a weight loss of 20lbs.My husband and I repeatedly called him when my blood pressure dropped so low that I fainted .He did not respond. I ended up in the Emergency room and then the hospital for nearly a year.Stay away from home.He is dangerous.

Caution to patients / children

Posted on June 13th, 2012

Very BAD bedside mannor, shows no compassion, period.If your child is having a hard time emotionally this Dr would be a poor choice. Comes across as "im the boss" or "im better" .Probably is smart but needs major improvement on patient compassion.

dissappointed

Posted on July 20th, 2011

Posted on March 30th, 2010

Dr. Kramer is obviously smart and knowledgeable, but comes across as distant and sometimes arrogant. He seems rather rigid in his treatment options; if my meds weren't doing a good job he wasn't open to exploring other treatments.

Posted on April 7th, 2015