Dr. Stephen Krates Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Krates?

cataract surgery

Posted on August 23rd, 2017

Words cannot express the warm kindness of Dr Krates and his staff. His professionalism is without question. One hundred percent satisfied with the outcome of the cataract surgery .. Thankyou so much,, Mrs Geraldine Okoskey

Dr.

Posted on November 3rd, 2016

I would NOT recommend this office. Totally rude and inappropriate.

Posted on January 4th, 2016

Great office!

thick glasses since 3rd grade- now no more thanks to Dr. Krates

Posted on November 5th, 2015

For many years now Dr Krates has been terrific. Especially doing cataract surgery for me,and now for the first time in my life at age 65 I passed a drivers test without glasses. I highly ,and have in many cases ,recommend him and the staff.

Best you can get!

Posted on May 29th, 2012

Best Eye Doctor I've Ever Met

Posted on March 26th, 2012

I have seen Dr. Krates for many years for my glaucoma. He is the most wonderful and caring eye doctor I have ever gone to. His staff is top notch too. I would recommend my whole family to see this doctor. He is nlt only a great doctor but an even better person.

I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THE ORLAND PARK, IL. OFFICE TO MY WORST ENEMY

Posted on March 23rd, 2010

This is NOT about the doctor. I Did not see a doctor because of the incompetence of the front desk worker. My doctor wanted me to see an eye doctor for an eye problem that could be serious. I went to this office & they wouldn't see me on that day even thou I told them it could be a serious eye problem & that I was a 2 hour drive away. So, I made an appointment. A 2 hour drive round trip for me. Went to the appointment & the front desk worker who is incompetent, rude, & uncaring & the worst person that I have ever seen working in a doctors office; then said, "we do not take your insurance". I then said this could be a serious problem & you should have told me this when i made the appointment. She then said, "Oh well". She couldn't care less. I would not recommend this office to my worst enemy. I have been to 5 different doctors. They all accept my insurance. This office is only about money!! I then called 5 other doctors offices when I got home & they all accept my insurance. This office does not care anything about the patients needs. DO NOT GO TO THIS OFFICE IF YOU WANT TO HAVE AN OFFICE STAFF THAT CARES ABOUT YOUR EYE PROBLEM!

Posted on November 14th, 2017