Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen P Krell
Dr. Stephen P Krell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Berwyn, PA, with another office in Collegeville, PA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Krell is affiliated with Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital, Bryn Mawr Hospital and Paoli Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen P Krell has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Krell was awful! I do not recommend any mothers to be to go to him. I miscarried and he acted as if it were no big deal! WELL it was a big deal to me. This was my first pregnancy and I left his office shaking and in tears! He has awful bedside manner! Save yourself some time and do not go to him for your pregnancy care!
He did a procedure on me and it was very painful. His bedside manner was crude. I was in tears during procedure. He hurried got biopsies, I tired getting up almost passing out. He left the building because it was lunch. Told his nurse to take care of me and out the door he went. It is an experience I will never forget. I never went back.
Dr. Krell delivered me and he has always been my obgyn (I am 27 almost 28 years old). He is a very nice man who will take the time to help anyone. He is also very knowledgeable. He is always polite and he goes the extra mile for his patients. I am thrilled that he will be delivering my first child later this year.
Let's see where do I begin. They have a nurses line for questions but don't expect a call back on time or even polite behavior when they do. Also don't expect the doctor to care about this either because in his own words "nurses don't have to be pleasant or on time, we work in healthcare and this is how our practice is run". They lost paperwork and then told me "There is nothing we can do about it, mistakes happen" All in all this was the most horrible experience I have ever had. I am pregnant for the first time and with twins and I had to leave their office in tears. Now I am stuck in my 2nd trimester with no doctor. They really should be absolutely ashamed of themselves the way that they treated me. But I suspect that this isn't the first time that this has happened. If you are a patient here make sure you kiss up to the nurses and NEVER complain because you will find yourself without a doctor.
Dr. Krell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Dr. Stephen P Krell accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stephen P Krell in this video.
Dr. Stephen P Krell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Berwyn, PA.