Dr. Stephen K Kwan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen K Kwan?

A man with a heart who fixes hearts! A truly great doctor!

This man is just a wonderful person and a fantastic doctor!! he saved my father's life!! My father died on the operating table as he went int for open heart surgery and a lesser doctor knowing my father's poor health history, failed kidneys and severely damaged heart might have just said: "time of death....." However Dr. Kwan is not only a GREAT surgeon but he is a true pure hearted man. He did the quadruple bypass on my father and brought him back. He not only saved my father's life but he goes above and beyond the call of duty in many other ways, his kindness and his council.

Finest Doctor I have ever worked with

Dr. Kwan is the best,most professional doctor I have ever seen. I am a registered nurse who has had the privilege of caring for his patients. Dr. Kwan is very demanding of all hospital personnel( wouldn't you want him to be!).He is demanding of his staff,his patients, but especially of himself. He saved my mother's life - she was practically on her last breath. No one else could help her and we were told she would die. Dr. Kwan said he believed he could help her and after a long and complicated surgery, my mother is still living today approx. 4 years later. He is my hero. I have NEVER known him to be anything other than professional. I respect and admire him more than anyone I know. If you choose him to be your doctor. You have chosen the very best.

PLEASE REMEMBER THIS DR. WORKS BY HIMSELF HE IS GOD SENT AND YOU BETTER BELIEVE WHAT I AM SAYING, HE IS AN AWESOME CARDIOTHORACIC DR. MAY THE GOD I SERVE CONTINUE TO SHINE HIS FACE UPON HIM FOR USING THE GIFT GOD BLESSED HIM WITH. SOME PEOPLE HAVE AWESOME GIFTS AND WILL NOT USE THEM TO GLORIFY GOD ALMIGHTY, BUT I PERSONALLY KNOW DR. KWAN DOES.

Excellent

A complicated heart surgery was successful because of the exceptional skill of this doctor and the team. Very dedicated, compassionate and caring. We are lucky to have this guy in Alabama.

His personality can be described in 3 words: Rude, if none.His care can be described in 3: bad bedside manner.

A Wonderful Doctor

I heard a lot of mixed opinions about this doctor and now I would like to to express my satisfaction in his skills, professionalism, and bedside manner. I really appreciated his openess and honesty as he talked with (not to) us (my family) about our loved one. He listened and respected our opinions and was always available when we had questions or concerns.