Dr. Stephen L Cheng Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Stephen L Cheng?

Several years ago, I shattered my elbow into numerous pieces at my son's birthday party (rollerskating). When the first surgeon came in to see me, he explained how much damage had occured, and he actually had Dr. Cheng take over my case. Dr. Cheng is the best!! At this point in time, I now have an arm that extends almost 100% of what it should. Although I do have a weight limit set for my arm, I have fully adapted and live a normal, active life. He saw me through 10 months of physical therapy, and was always there to answer any of my concerns. He's 1 in 100,000,000.