Dr. Stephen Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Smith?

What's not to love.........

I'm having a difficult time coming up with the right words to describe my experience with Dr. Smith, his staff, and Baptist South. Outstanding, comfortable, secure are the three that come to mind first. Dr Smith and his staff made me feel so comfortable given my anxiety of having to have surgery. They were prompt with always a big smile and not rushed to answer my many questions. My recommending physician said that her mother was a recent patient of his and if she ever needs the same, she will go to him. For me that says it all. Thank you Dr Smith!

Highly recommend!!!

Dr. Smith was amazing recently with my issue 2 weeks ago. He has great bedside manner, he genuinely listened when I spoke and he didn't make me feel like I was over reacting. Hopefully I never have another issue, but if i did and he could help, I would go back to him. The staff was great. Him and his team were very caring and professional. He answered all questions and was very re-assuring. :) Well worth driving to the other side of town.

Life Changed for Worse