Dr. Stephen Zuckerman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Zuckerman?

This is the best doctor I've ever had and at 67 that's alot. I have total trust in this man. Years ago I was very sick. He had me tested for celiac. Back than it took a average of 12 yrs to be diagnosed. One time of saying I threw up on chocolate chip cookies and 2 weeks later I knew why. He's the only doctor I have full faith in. He cares about me and not what insurance thinks he should do. Plus he makes me feel at ease and he's funny.

Good doctor that cares

Dr. Zuckerman is one of the few doctors left that doesn't just treat you like another number. He's very thorough and will work with you to diagnose the problem. He's also good in his referral choices as I've not yet had a referral that did not work out.