Dr. Stephen Lakner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Lakner?

Love him!

Posted on September 27th, 2017

Great Gyno

Posted on February 11th, 2016

Love this gyno! Very knowledgeable and nice doctor to talk to. Takes t he time to go over all the details. May have to wait a few minutes but he really answered all my questions. Very happy with him.

Found a good one!

Posted on December 2nd, 2015

Very thorough, kind and caring. Attention to detail and great explanations.

great visit

Posted on October 19th, 2015

Really great visit with this Gyn. Took time to talk to me. Very personable and knowledgeable.

Very satisified!

Posted on March 1st, 2015

Love this doctor! He spends time and explains things until I've completely understood my condition. His schedule is a bit full and sometimes I have to wait, but it's worth it. Same with his partners as well.

Great Doctor and practice

Posted on January 12th, 2015

We just had our baby and had such great care from this practice and Dr. Lakner. The pregancy was easy but had some issues and Dr. Lakner took the time to go over everything and make sure my questions were answered. He handled the delivery well and got along great with my husband as well. Would highly recommend him and the others in his group.

Best Doctor

Posted on November 3rd, 2014

Dr. Lakner is very nice and patient. Dr. Lakner delivered my daugutter. I felt very comfortable with him, he took my high risk pregnancy very seriously. He came in to my room to check up on me and made sure that the procedure he did to me after the delivery went well. I would highly recommend him. The Rockville office and Germantown office receptionist were friendly.

Love him!

Posted on September 18th, 2013

I used to feel a bit rushed with Dr. Lakner but he is very knowledgeable and will make sure you are well taken care of. He helped me through a difficult pregnancy and cared for my husband and I. He used to be a bit more rushed but I love his bedside manner and the way he explains everything. I have referred lots of friends to him. My friends have had great surgical outcomes with him as well.

Posted on May 21st, 2013

Dr. Lakner made me feel rushed. He didn't took any time to listen to my concerns or answer my questions. I felt that I was dismissed.

Posted on February 6th, 2013

I had to wait some time to get an appointment but well worth the wait...He is very knowledgeable and took the time to draw pictures and made sure I understood everything. He covers a lot of info and is high energy but a great surgeon and I was very happy with the results.

Posted on October 4th, 2011

Rockville Reception Desk is VERY BAD. Worst I have seen for a doctors place!I have had both my kids born through the CWC - Dr Lakner and Dr Grossman - both wornderful OBGYNs, I have recommended many of my friends, but I and also my friend find Rockville Reception folks rude and totally unfriendly. Doctors NEED to pay attention to this - as they MUST have heard this from opther patients. Reception desk at Rockville is certainly doing a disservice to the reputation of fine OBGYNs.

Posted on January 27th, 2011

i did not like his manner, and i felt very rushed.