Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephen G Lalka has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. Stephen G Lalka has the following 20 expertise
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
- Carotid Stenosis
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Vascular Malformations
- Venous Thromboembolism
- Varicose Veins
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Diabetes Complications
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
Dr. Stephen G Lalka has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 13
38 Years Experience
University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry
Graduated in 1980
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Dr. Stephen G Lalka accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark KeystoneBlue
- Highmark PPOBlue
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsConemaugh Memorial Medical Center, 1086 Franklin St, Johnstown, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stephen G Lalka in this video.
Dr. Stephen G Lalka is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Johnstown, PA.