Dr. Stephen K Lane Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Stephen K Lane?

Excellent family physician

How unusual to have a dr's office that knows you in this day and age. Excellent and responsive doctor and office.

Exceptional Doctor

Dr. Lane is just incredible. He is truly a kind person who cares about his patients. He will personally call you back with test results! Unheard of in today's world! We are so happy to have found Dr. Lane .

Best Doctor Ever

I am very pleased with Dr. Lane's care. I am able to get an appointment when I need to be seen, do not have to wait long to see him, and his care is excellent. He is a good listener and smart doctor. I could not be happier with the care I receive. Dr. Lane even called me a week or so after my appointment to make sure that I was improving. I have never had a doctor do this. His office staff is also excellent.

BEST DOCTOR EVER

I can honestly say that Dr. Lane is a God sent. He takes the time to listen to all of my complaints and questions, never rushing. Very thorough! His staff is kind, and his office is clean. Dr. Lane cares about his patients and has gone above and beyond what most PCP's would do for the comfort of their patients. He sets the bar high, and treats everyone the way we all should. Great, great doctor!

Dr Lane is a state of the art doctor with old school ethics and bedside manners. He personally contacts his patients with test results. He has even replied to questions/calls when he is on his family vacation! He CARES!

Dr. Lane is a wonderful doctor. He is always able to diagnose what is the issue is with no fuss. Getting an appointment is easy and you don't wait forever in the waiting room. He is very prompt and attentive. If you are looking for a primary care doctor I would HIGHLY recommend him.

Great Primary Care Doctor

Dr. Lane has cared for my 3 children, my husband, and I for the past 6 years. I am very happy with the care we receive in his office. He is the only doctor that has ever called me 4 days after an appointment to "check-in" and make sure I was feeling better! I recommend him to everyone.

Very happy after 10 years

I am 62 and have been seeing Dr. Lane for 10 years. I can honestly say that he is the best physician I have ever had, and I've been through several. He is a good listener, caring, and very available. I am always able to get a same-day appointment when I need one. Dr. Lane orders appropriate tests and figures out the problem. The staff are great - he runs a very efficient practice. Highly recommended!

Outstanding

I've never had a doctor that I've been truly comfortable with - until now. Nice guy and great doctor!

VERY PLEASED- CARING AND VERY COMPETENT. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Great Doctor

Doctor Lane is a great doctor. Him and his staff are extremely friendly and know exactly what the problem is. I would highly recommend visiting doctor Lane

THRE ARE TIMES WHEN I WOULD LIKE TO SEE A NURSE PRACTICIONER AND HE DOESN'T HAVE ONE ANYMORE

Dr. Stephen K Lane is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scituate, MA.