Dr. Stephen Laquis Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Laquis?

Excellent!!!!

Posted on December 10th, 2017

Dr. Laquis and his staff are very professional and easy to talk to. I am very impressed and would recommend Dr. Laquis to all my family and friends. My husband will be having surgery this week as he was so impressed with the work that was done..

Wish I would have done it years ago

Posted on November 16th, 2017

Surgery was very quick and virtually painless. Dramatic results as my peripheral vision had been impacted. A couple of weeks of minor swelling and tightness is the extent of discomfort. I think post op instructions using ice and drops for irritation was key. 3 weeks after surgery friends raved about the difference and thought I just had pink eye shadow on! Even my husband couldn't believe the difference. The whole staff were very nice and encouraging.

Dr. Laquis and staff

Posted on November 7th, 2017

Dr. Laquis and staff are professional and friendly. Results of surgery are better than I had even hoped.

One of the Best

Posted on October 3rd, 2017

Dr. Laquis and staff are amazing

Very appreciative

Posted on February 20th, 2017

Helped me trouble shoot an eye problem and directed me in a direction that I should research before addressing eye problem. He and his staff were very friendly.

Posted on January 6th, 2017

Dr. Laquis came highly recommended. The office staff was extremely helpful in getting an appointment quickly. The examination by Dr. Laquis was very thorough and the results of his diagnosis and treatment was fantastic. In five days thanks to his recommendation my eye sight has returned to normal. I would very highly recommend Dr. Laquis.

TOPS IN HIS FIELD

Posted on December 15th, 2016

Excellent surgeon. I would highly recommend for any facial plastic surgery, especially around the eye. Caring bedside manner. Professional and friendly staff.

Posted on October 2nd, 2016

I just didn't like what he did. he didn't listen to me.

Posted on September 26th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Laquis for 5 years. Dr. Laquis and his staff are exceptional. They consistently go above and beyond, they make me feel relaxed, informed and confident in their abilities.

Posted on September 19th, 2016

Dr. Laquis was wonderful and attentive. He clearly explained my problem. I am due to have surgery on wednesday...