Dr. Stephen Lash Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Lash?

Amazing, compassionate OB.

Posted on January 26th, 2017

I would highly recommend Dr. Lash to anyone looking for an amazing OB.

Posted on May 5th, 2016

great

He's great.

Posted on February 28th, 2015

Six kids

Posted on May 28th, 2013

Dr. Lash is awesome he has delivered all six of our kids my oldest is 21, my youngest is 6, I think he's great I wouldn't trust anyone els,

Thank you Dr. Lash for doing everything you can.

Posted on May 21st, 2013

My husband and I went to Dr. Lash when we knew that we were pregnant. Dr. Lash is full of useful information and he really cares on the situation and condition of my new baby. Thank you Dr. Lash for doing everything you can.

My thanks to Dr. Lash.

Posted on April 26th, 2013

We were really stressed out because we never expected this pregnancy and my husband and I were already in panic mode. My thanks to Dr. Lash for helping us get through this stressful but fulfilling birth. He never gave up on us.

What an outstanding experience has it been for my sister!

Posted on April 22nd, 2013

What an outstanding experience has it been for my sister! She and her husband were pregnant and they decided to get help from Dr. Lash. It was their first child so everything is coming in as a great suspense. Thanks to Dr. Lash for helping my sister out and making their delivery as stress free as possible.

What an amazing experience.

Posted on April 17th, 2013

What an amazing experience, they are right when they tell you that birth is a shared experience. Dr. Lash assured us that there will be no immediate problems, and we are really grateful that we trusted on him. Now we are just waiting for a couple of months more before our first child is born.

Dr. Lash is just an incredible person.

Posted on April 16th, 2013

Dr. Lash is just an incredible person. He assisted us all throughout the whole birthing process, I never met a person so dedicated to his line of work and seems to enjoy it at the same time. My sister’s delivery of her new baby boy was as smooth as it can ever be.

I really feel comfortable and confident about having Dr. Lash.

Posted on April 8th, 2013

Dr. Lash told us that pregnancy is a team effort. I really feel comfortable and confident about having Dr. Lash in our team. This is our first child that is why my wife and I are really excited. Dr. Lash assured us that there is nothing to worry about, and we believe him.

Dr. Lash make sure that a safe delivery is assured.

Posted on April 4th, 2013

I am due next month according to Dr. Lash. My husband and I really wanted a safe delivery and Dr. Lash is doing everything that he can to make sure that a safe delivery is assured, we did everything that he told us to do and next month will be the best days of our lives.

Great Personality, Heavy on the Drugs

Posted on April 3rd, 2013

I really liked this doctor's bedside manner. He was very kind and actually took the time to talk with me. However, when it came to talking about serious issues, such as possible fertility issues, he wouldnt even say the name correctly as to what I had previously been diagnosed with. he said, "whatever it is called" and brushed it off as there was nothing to worry about. I also took notice at how quickly he was to rattle off prescription medications, which if you are looking for someone who doesn't rely as heavily on these things, it made me a little weary. I dont say he is a bad dr. Not at all. I just noticed he pushed the drugs a little too much and he seemed as if the pregnancy would be another one on his to-do list. He also stated he had a higher % rate of c-sections which made me very leery.