Dr. Stephen O Laucks Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen O Laucks?

excellent doctor

very professional and competent

I saw Dr Laughs for 13 + years. He truly cared about your pain but your life. I cried when he left the practice. Truly miss him.

Dr Laughs was more than just a doctor he was also a friend. He not only cared about you physical health but your mental health and how you were coping. I was a patient for many years. I believe 13 in his own practice but also met him through work first. He is now practicing in Harrisburg for those who want to look him up. He's in with other doctors and I'm not sure how that office is.

I went in very nervous and they are an excellant group of people in there!!

Wonderful, compassionate, intelligent doctor.

Dr Laucks is the best pain management doctor I have seen. Have been to two other practices and did not care for staff or the doctors. So kept searching until I found Dr Laucks. Caring staff, n Doc. Listens to me. Cares to make me understand recommended treatment. Does not rush the apt. Is cautious about the meds he prescribes. Best PM Doc around my area. Positive, compassionate, educated doctor.

Doctor in the truest form

I truly miss this Doctor. There is no other who cares for his patients the way he did. I want him back.

These grades were earned when Dr. Laucks had his own practice. When he was drawn into the "group" practice, he quit very suddenly and left many patients (including me) hanging. The patient service of the "practice" is abyssmal.

Best Docter Ever!

He was one of the few awaking doctors left. He not only cared about my pain or physical health but how I was couping with it all. I actually cried when I found out he left. From what I heard from his staff, he sold Pain Medician of York. (To a doctor who makes you wait 2 hours to see you for 10 minutes, never reads or knows your charts and makes missing Dr. Laucks more upsetting. I also heard he moved (his home) and won't be working at any physility anymore) 😢 He cared how you were doing and took the time to listen to and respects a patient wishes and works with them on what treatment he believed would work best as well as what the patients feel they are comfortable with. He will be missed among all of his patients and Staff. I hope you feel better and am thankful for your help over the 8 months he was my doctor.

Would love to know if Dr Laucks will reopen a practice in York,Pa??

Was a long time patient of Dr Laucks, 10 plus years. Miss him greatly! ! The new people who took over are ridiculous! 2+hour waits for appointment is unacceptable!! Please if anyone knows any thing about him reopening a practice, I'd love to know!!!

Good Dr and a Very nice man

Dr Laucks is very kind, caring and compassionate . He really wants to see you out of pain and living life again and will do his best to make it happen.

My Opinion

Dr.Laucks is a very caring Dr. He spends time with patients and get's to know them. I was very depressed when i went there, I felt like no one really cared about my back problems. Dr. Laucks picked up on it right away increased my anti-depressant and worked with me. I have never met a Dr that made me feel so at ease and really cared about how i felt not just my physical pain but my personal feeling as well. I would highly recomend him to any one.

Dr. Laucks is great

Dr. Laucks has succeeded in getting my wife out of bed and moving. She can now do things she could never do before. And, he actually cares about his patients.

Dr. Stephen O Laucks is similar to the following 3 Doctors near York, PA.