Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephen A Leschak has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular & Interventional Radiology
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
- Iliac Aneurysm
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Carotid Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Internal Carotid Artery Dissection
- Vascular Malformations
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Catheter Ablation
- Vertebral Artery Dissection
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
28 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Overlook Medical Center
Dr. Stephen A Leschak accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stephen A Leschak in this video.
Dr. Stephen A Leschak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.