Dr. Stephen Lichtenberg Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Lichtenberg?

Unbalanced and hostile

Posted on January 8th, 2017

Dr. Lichtenberg was the first cardiologist at the Heart Center I encountered after suffering a heart attack several years ago. After several visits I attempted to ask him about the side effects of statin drugs, but he get extremely upset, even though I was calm and respectful, and literally got a few inches away from my face and in so many words, he angrily told me not to argue with him, just take the pills if you want to lower your cholesterol. Without any exaggeration, he was red-faced and looked like a mad scientist. He actually scared me. I have never had such an experience with a doctor, or any other profession individual. I know have a different doctor at the same Heart Center.

An Outstanding Cardiologist

Posted on May 4th, 2013

Dr Lichtenberg is an outstanding doctor. He is knowledgeable about the latest advances in cardiology and explains things in terms you can understand. He is always willing to take the time needed to discuss things and answer my questions. He never makes you feel like he is in a rush. He has been my doctor for over 8 years and I'm glad to have him treat me.

Posted on August 12th, 2011

the absolute lower end of the spectrum in medical practice should retire or should be retired a real fool.

Posted on November 26th, 2017