Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen D Lindenbaum
Dr. Stephen D Lindenbaum, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Denver, CO, with other offices in Cottonwood, AZ and Aurora, CO . He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Lindenbaum is affiliated with St Anthony Hospital Lakewood, Littleton Adventist Hospital and St Anthony North Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen D Lindenbaum has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Stephen D Lindenbaum has the following 16 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Replacement
Dr. Stephen D Lindenbaum has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Stephen D Lindenbaum is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Lindenbaum is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Stephen D Lindenbaum accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stephen D Lindenbaum in this video.
Dr. Stephen D Lindenbaum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denver, CO.