Dr. Stephen Lipson Is this you?

OT and patient

Posted on April 21st, 2013

Highly skilled, good communicator, caring. He redid a failed lumbar fusion by another doctor. I am a grade 5 sponylolythesis done in 1997. I can work, have a garden, 4 goats, 1 horse. I have good quality of life. He spends lots of time with you so he's late for the other patients.

The BEST Orthopaedic Surgeon

Posted on November 23rd, 2009

It has been over 20 years since I was operated on by Dr. Lipson. He salvaged an anterior fusion of my C6,7 that was botched by another surgeon. Ten years later he operated on my C5,6 and I have basically functioned well ever since. Dr. Lipson is not only the most skilled surgeon that I ever had the priviledge to meet but he is also the most compassionate, caring and gentle man that ever practiced medicine. On a scale of 1-4, I would easily rate him as a perfect 10!

Posted on November 4th, 2015