Dr. Stephen K Liu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen K Liu?

Pain management

Went in to get three shots in the spine after he hit my nerve I couldn't move for 45 mins, the next appointment he never showed up never called I called back he was either not there or couldn't talk suffering to this day... another so called Dr that doesn't care about patient care. And it's sad because all I wanted was help.

Customer service

Dr Liu is very personable and helpful in my situation. I had to deal with his staff who were not customer oriented. I had to call back several times, put on hold while, whoever answered the phone, as she asked the other person what was going on. The answers I got were routine answers. I could never talk to who was handling my case. The worst thing was I asked for the Doctors opinion on my insurance denial and his staff said they would ask him and call me back. They never did call. I feel this office is more worried about getting paid than there customers.