Dr. Stephen C Longenecker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen C Longenecker?

Extremely kind, gentle and Caring

Dr. Longenecker is amazing. I waited at the most 10 minutes in the waiting room. Once I was taken back to the exam room, I was with someone the whole time and my appointment lasted about 1.5-2 hours long. Dr. Longenecker and Amanda Orth gave me Excellent care and answered any and all questions without making me feel inadequate. With having issues with both of my knees, they were working on the both at the same time. Dr. Longenecker treats his patients as though they are people. Never once did I feel as though "I was bothering him or he was too good for me. I have had a few Orthopedic Surgeons I've been treated by only to have them make me feel as though I was nothing but a inconvenience. I highly recommend Dr. Stephen Longenecker AND Amanda Orth.

2 month wait for new patients :(

My chiropractor highly recommended Dr Longenecker. Called today for an ankle / knee issue , was told the only way I could get in this month was by seeing their Physician Assistant . Otherwise, I would have to wait until mid May to be seen by Dr Longenecker. Was sad but my pain can't wait till May.

Very satisfied patient

DR LONGENECKER is an excellent surgeon. He replaced both my knees and I am quite satisfied with the results. I felt that he was a very caring doctor with a good bedside manner.

The Best Doctor

I was referred to Dr Longenecker by another Orthopedic Dr for my bad knees. I was told he is one of the best. After meeting with him I have no doubt. He is a very warm and caring doctor who puts you at ease immediately. His care and compassion for people is very evident when he is treating you. He will be replacing both my knees and I dont have any reservations about doing it. I have 100% faith in him and his ability. I am so glad that I have him as my Doctor.

Favorite Surgeon

I Love Dr. Longenecker's warm and pleasing bed side manner. He was so nice when I had my right knee replaced.