Dr. Stephen Ludwig Is this you?

10 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Ludwig?

Women Beware

Posted on May 19th, 2015

This Dr. Yelled at me with my Fiance' in the room. He is sexist. He recommended a treatment he was unable to explain to me & told me to google it. When I confronted him on his demeanor and my serious fear of our deteriorating Dr. patient relationship he became irate. He is rude. He interrupts & yells. He treated me like a child not an adult in charge of my own health. I was suspicious of his behavior & requested a copy of my last exam & found that he had purposely written false & damaging statements about me. I requested that he correct my records & his reply was so smug, repugnant, & patronizing that I really had to find care elsewhere. I can not say that this man is in the business of healing. I am just stating facts in hopes that no other woman has to be put through what I endured.

Posted on May 22nd, 2016