10 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Stephen L Ludwig?

Women Beware

This Dr. Yelled at me with my Fiance' in the room. He is sexist. He recommended a treatment he was unable to explain to me & told me to google it. When I confronted him on his demeanor and my serious fear of our deteriorating Dr. patient relationship he became irate. He is rude. He interrupts & yells. He treated me like a child not an adult in charge of my own health. I was suspicious of his behavior & requested a copy of my last exam & found that he had purposely written false & damaging statements about me. I requested that he correct my records & his reply was so smug, repugnant, & patronizing that I really had to find care elsewhere. I can not say that this man is in the business of healing. I am just stating facts in hopes that no other woman has to be put through what I endured.

Dr. Stephen L Ludwig is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Grand Junction, CO.

Dr. Stephen L Ludwig Is this you?