Dr. Stephen M Becker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen M Becker?

Breast reconstruction after a bilateral mastectomy due to cancer was a disaster with Dr. Becker, and he offered no solution whatsoever. Follow up was non-existent and resolving the situation with a different PS cost me thousands. No explanation for why one of the surgeries was a complete failure and no offer to fix the problems that arose from extensive scar tissue because inadequate materials were used. I had to completely start over with reconstruction!

was first time visit, Dr. Becker and his nurse were extremely nice.

I have not received my quote on my surgery that I wanted done.

Dr. Becker really cares!

Dr. Becker is a true gem of a person. He is a gift to women. Talented, kind and humble. Thank you!

couldnt ask for a better doctor

I am so thankful to have found Dr. Becker! He and his staff have been nothing but kind to me from the pre op apts. to the post op apts. He has strong care for his patients, I was never made to feel unimportant or rushed. Any questions I had were always answered in a way I could understand. I would recommend Dr. Becker to anyone!

Great expreience

I went to Dr Becker to have a mole removed. I showed him the mole I was concerned about. He listened and then pointed out one I hadn't noticed. I had both removed and the one he pointed out was dysplastic. I am so glad I went to him. He saw this before it became a serious issue! I am so grateful! Also his office staff were super friendly. My wait time was less than 5 minutes.

Dr. Becker and his staff are wonderful. I had a botched up reconstructive surgery after having a double mastectomy in 2009. I had decided to live with the outcome of my first surgery, and did that for 2 1/2 years, then I met a lady who told me about Dr. Becker. Without hesitation, Dr. Becker corrected the problem. I cry (happy tears) on a daily basis because of what he has done for me. I would highly recommend Dr. Becker to others. He is definitely the best.

Dr. Becker brought me back to "me"

A breast cancer diagnosis brought me to Dr. Becker.from the moment I met him, I knew he was the doctor who would return me to a new normal, after a bilateral mastectomy. Dr. Becker possess amazing skill and a special compassion for women who go through the process of losing their God given breasts. I absolutely could not have gone through the process without him...and will never forget what he did for me.

Awesome Doctor!

Dr. Becker has been blessed by God to do reconstructive surgery. I lost half my nose to cancer and he worked miracles with only two surgeries. I would go back to him for anything. He has a great bedside manner and is very caring to his patients.

very happy

Best medical decision I have made, Dr. Becker as well as his staff were excellent. I felt very comfortable and at ease. All medical procedures are stressful, but I received wonderful care and would return to Dr. Becker without hesitation for any future procedures. I would recommend Dr. Becker to family and friends.

He is a blessing!

The time between finding the lump in my breast to diagnosis, biopsy, surgery scheduling, and then meeting with Dr Becker was a whirlwind to say the least. As Dr Becker was explaining the procedure and possible complications, I guess he noticed the terrified look on my face. He had me sit down, took extra time answering my questions and repeating what didn't process. He was kind and compassionate. Throughout my whole experience, he and his staff have been wonderful. I never felt like just another patient...I felt as if he truly cared. You just don't find many doctors like him these days. I am so thankful Dr. Becker was my doctor.

important

Having cancer changes everything. Right from the beginning Dr Becker and the staff put my mind at ease. Knowing I could trust my doctor was a huge thing to me. I don't particularly care for doctors. And now, as I am about complete (yahoo!!!!) I look back and see how far I have progressed. I thank Dr. Becker and his staff for making me feel like a whole being again :)