Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen M Miller MD
Dr. Stephen M Miller, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boca Raton, FL, with other offices in Delray Beach, FL and Boynton Beach, FL . He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen M Miller has 3 locations
951 NW 13th St Ste 2E
Boca Raton, FL 33486
5258 Linton Blvd Ste 202
Delray Beach, FL 33484
10151 Entrprs Cntr Blvd Ste 103
Boynton Beach, FL 33437
Book Online Now
Dr. Stephen M Miller has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Stephen M Miller has the following 10 expertise
- Hepatitis C
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Celiac Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stephen M Miller - Posted on September 4th, 2018
DR. Miller, was kind, caring and most professional. He wanted to make sure you totally understood the procedure and the results. He very much wanted you to feel comfortable with the entire process from the consultant, through the procedure itself and the results. I wish he could be my primary care physician
Would recommend- Great GI Doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stephen M Miller - Posted on May 24th, 2018
Takes his time with you- Delray staff is great. Boca office- Kathy needs to be a little nicer when she schedules and talks to patients. Dr Miller- understood my problems and condition and put me on the right path. So far I feel great and its been 5 years since I can actually say that. Thank you Dr Miller
On-Time Doctor Award (2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
14 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Stephen M Miller Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Stephen M Miller is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Boca Raton, FL.