Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephen M Nagy has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Stephen M Nagy has the following 14 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Stephen M Nagy has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Stephen M Nagy is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
Dr Nagy is a fantastic orthopaedic surgeon with a great compassionate bedside manner. He brings his A-Game to every appointment and has always been fully present and attentive. He's a great clinician and his diagnoses have been spot-on. Trustworthy, knowledgeable, skilled and caring. 4 glowing stars.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
- University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente South San Francisco Medical Center, 1200 El Camino Real, South San Francisco, CA
Dr. Stephen M Nagy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South San Francisco, CA.