Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Stephen M Scott
Dr. Stephen M Scott, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Aurora, CO, with another office in Aurora, CO. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Pediatrics. Dr. Scott is affiliated with Littleton Adventist Hospital, Lutheran Medical Center and University of Colorado Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen M Scott has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Stephen M Scott has the following 12 expertise
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Adolescent Medicine
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Stephen M Scott has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Stephen M Scott is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 4
I have been a patient of Dr. Scott for 5+ years...he treated me for Endometriosis, but he is skilled in many more areas. I love him so much I even continued my treatment with him after I moved to Alaska. He is kind, gentle and empathetic. He takes almost all insurance types and will work with you regarding payments. I highly recommend him!!
Dr. Scott is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Michael Reese Hospital Medical Center
Dr. Stephen M Scott accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stephen M Scott, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Aurora, CO, in this video.
Dr. Stephen M Scott is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Aurora, CO.