Dr. Stephen Scott Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Scott?

Posted on August 17th, 2012

Dr. Scott is very kind and empathetic. He always takes the time to explain things so that I understand. He does not rush the appointment.

Posted on January 12th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Scott for 5+ years...he treated me for Endometriosis, but he is skilled in many more areas. I love him so much I even continued my treatment with him after I moved to Alaska. He is kind, gentle and empathetic. He takes almost all insurance types and will work with you regarding payments. I highly recommend him!!

Not very good

Posted on July 28th, 2009

I like Dr. Scott at first, but after a few visits something just didn't feel right. I continued to go but more and more he made me feel uneasy. I'm much happier with my new OB/GYN. If you're looking at Dr. Scott I would advise you to keep on looking there are better docs out there.Mercedes S.Lodo

Posted on June 6th, 2014