Dr. Stephen M Siegel Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Stephen M Siegel?

An excellent physician. I have been a patient of his for 20 years.

Consultation Waste of My Money

I expected to receive valuable information to use on my trip not hear all the problems which could occur. For example rabies, well it is not my intention to get bit by any animal but that is something that could happen here in the US so why is he telling me this regarding my trip. I plan to go and enjoy myself not worry about thing I have no control over. Of course we plan to take precautions but if I worried about everything he presented the best course of action would be to get back in bed and pull the cover over my head. Needs to give some positive information about the locations people CHOOSE to visit.

bad