Dr. Stephen M Thomas Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Stephen M Thomas?

My doctor was out of the office so my question was given to dr. Stephen Thomas. Before he responded to my question he actually reviewed my files and noted certain possible complications of my complaint before he called me. What doctor does that these days! wow. I think he's a very good find and I would recommend him to anyone just based on that alone.

DR. THOMAS ACCURATELY DIAGNOSE YOU. HE'S AN EXCELLENT DOCTOR!

I sincerely appreciate Dr. Thomas. I haven't been able to find many good doctors. He accurately diagnosed me. I only wish he could treat me and I did not have to go to other specialists.

Very good doctor who keeps up with his patients. He takes time to talk to you and he remembers even to call you back if you need him on the phone. He mails you reminders for pap smears and other preventive medical tests. Could not ask for more. And he is not a a doctor who just gives out pills for the asking. He gives you are hard time about things like that and even though it is annoying I like that.

Dr. Stephen M Thomas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.