The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Weiss
Dr. Stephen Weiss, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albany, GA, with other offices in Hinesville, GA and Albany, GA (and 3 other locations). He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Weiss is affiliated with Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital, Bertie Mem Hosp, Windsor, Nc and Liberty Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Weiss has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
- Adolescent Medicine
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Uterine Prolapse
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Weiss is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Bertie Mem Hosp, Windsor, Nc
Liberty Memorial Hospital
St Joseph's Hospital - Savannah
44 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Dr. Stephen Weiss accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Stephen Weiss is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albany, GA.