Get the facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms, common allergens, and doctors who treat the condition.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephen M Wold has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. Stephen M Wold has the following 9 expertise
- Smell Disorders
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Hearing Loss
- Facial Trauma
- Deviated Septum
- Swallowing Disorders
Dr. Stephen M Wold has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 8
After 30 minutes of waiting, Dr. Wold's nursing assistant came to the waiting room and advised us that the doctor was an hour and a half behind schedule. She asked if we could come back another day. When I explained that my husband and I both work out of town and that we took time off to bring our daughter to see Dr Wold, I was advised that "this is rather common with any doctor". The office staff was completely insensitive and didn't understand the problem with not keeping the appointment.
13 Years Experience
Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Stephen M Wold accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Colorado Front Range
- Anthem CO Blue Priority HMO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana Colorado HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAlpine Ear Nose And Throat Pc, 1120 E Elizabeth St Ste 101, Fort Collins, CO
Dr. Stephen M Wold is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Collins, CO.