Have you seen Dr. Stephen M Wold?

Dr. Wold was wonderful!

I had a first appointment with Dr. Wold yesterday, and it was an excellent experience! I was very impressed with him and his diagnosis and treatment, and I will definitely go back to see him again and recommend him to others!

Never saw the doctor

After 30 minutes of waiting, Dr. Wold's nursing assistant came to the waiting room and advised us that the doctor was an hour and a half behind schedule. She asked if we could come back another day. When I explained that my husband and I both work out of town and that we took time off to bring our daughter to see Dr Wold, I was advised that "this is rather common with any doctor". The office staff was completely insensitive and didn't understand the problem with not keeping the appointment.

Dr. Stephen M Wold is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Collins, CO.

Dr. Stephen M Wold Is this you?