Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Maguire
Dr. Stephen Maguire, DO is a Doctor primarily located in North Kingstown, RI, with another office in Alexandria, LA. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Maguire is affiliated with South County Hospital Healthcare System. Dr. Maguire has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Maguire has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Maguire was always very friendly ,Shook your hand as soon as he entered room.He was very polite and always asked how you were and what it was he could do for you . His exams were very professional and would talk with you to have you feel comfortable and at ease while doing exams. I love Dr. Maguire and wished there were More Dr,s' like him.He is now retired and missed by alot of his patients,not just because he was their Dr. ,because he made them feel like family and not just a thing. !!! You will be missed Dr. Maguire and your wife also.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Maguire is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Stephen Maguire is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Kingstown, RI.