Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephen J Mallott has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Put me on meds that ur not suppose to be on at the same time I had 16 interactions with these drugs now my body is in poor health do to this an I now have to have test after test after test to find all the damage these medicines have done to me. He admitted after I confronted him that he was suppose to take me off of the drugs an they should have never been given to me an he was so sorry for his mistake also he said I was full blown aids an my count was 29 an I have a signed letter from him stateing my count was 29 an I'm now full blown aids but come to find out I have never been full blown aids nor has my count ever droped below 350 the worse doctor I have ever had an now I'm takeing legal action. I would not seehim if I were you. He made big mistakes 2 times that I know of maybe more time will tell.
40 Years Experience
University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center
Dr. Stephen J Mallott accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsShenandoah Community Health Center, 99 Tavern Rd, Martinsburg, WV
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stephen J Mallott in this video.
Dr. Stephen J Mallott is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Martinsburg, WV.