Dr. Stephen Mallott Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Mallott?

MUST READ!!!!!!!!

Posted on April 21st, 2011

Put me on meds that ur not suppose to be on at the same time I had 16 interactions with these drugs now my body is in poor health do to this an I now have to have test after test after test to find all the damage these medicines have done to me. He admitted after I confronted him that he was suppose to take me off of the drugs an they should have never been given to me an he was so sorry for his mistake also he said I was full blown aids an my count was 29 an I have a signed letter from him stateing my count was 29 an I'm now full blown aids but come to find out I have never been full blown aids nor has my count ever droped below 350 the worse doctor I have ever had an now I'm takeing legal action. I would not seehim if I were you. He made big mistakes 2 times that I know of maybe more time will tell.

Posted on September 29th, 2017