Dr. Stephen G Manifold Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Stephen G Manifold?

The staff is so inefficient and unhelpful that they turn you off the doctors!

Mellisa and her staff are very caring. I am always taking care of immediately when I get there for my appt.

Dr. Manifold does not inspire confidence or express an attitude of caring.

Dr. Manifold does not inspire confidence because he either is not willing or not able to communicate important information to the patient. Even when you ask a question you often come away not knowing what is necessary. It is as if he really does not want to be bothered He does not convey any real empathy or understanding of the pain affecting the patient. He might possible be a very good surgeon but it is hard to trust a person who does not seem to really care. The system of communication in his First State Orthopedic Office in Dover, DE is so lacking in any desire to be patient friendly that is causes even more patient frustration

Terrible Staff

After having surgery, I needed required paperwork for me to be eligible for FMLA. The staff took their time doing reports and faxing information. I had to bug them repeatedly. It got to the point of my employer getting mad with me. It took about two weeks just to get them to send the reports. this happened more than once. My next appointment came with snow. I had an 8:00 appointment. No one even showed up at the office or called to say anything. After finally getting hold of them, they kindly re-scheduled me two weeks away again. I guess I'm supposed to bend over backwards to accommodate them after they no-show.

forever

I had to wait for 1 hour and 20 minutes and his badside manner stinks.