Dr. Stephen P Maniscalco Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Stephen P Maniscalco?

Saved My Father's Live

Dr. Maniscalco evaluated all aspects of my father's cardiovascular health and literally saved his life.

very cold, and rude! Did my surgery only to find out 3 weeks later his procedure did not work, and will have to have another surgery to undo what he did and correctly fix the problem!!

Napoleon syndrome

Do not see this man. He thinks he is God and will operate on anything. Non- caring and rude.

He was very concerned about what we had to say, had a wonderful bed side manner,he did a 4 way heart bypass & both legs on my husband's,he will be doing a carotid artery surgery on the 19 of this month,he is the best.

Excellent care after aorta aneurism. 5-hr. surgery. Follow-up excellent. I lived to tell.

Daughter of Patient

Dr. Maniscalco was awesome! He was very informative about mother's condition and did a great job with mom's surgery. He put us at ease as much as possible. Great doctor,

The most rude and arrogant man I have ever met. Was extremely non caring and cold w my mother before and after surgery. Barely saw him at all. Thinks he is a god.

Dr Maniscalo seems as though he could care less about spending time with his patients. I think it is rude when he takes phone calls while he is doing surgery. As he was doing my procedure he was on the phone not once but twice I think his daughter could have waited until he was done (she had a flat tire) He needs to fall back and regroup and learn some bed side manner.

Dr. Maniscalco did my fistual 4 years ago & I did not have any trouble with it. I got a kidney transplant in Fort Worth. I came back to him for him to do a AV fistual banding. If you are looking for a good vascular surg. I highly recommend him. His staff is very friendly. I did not have a long wait to see him.

He was very positive

He performed open heart surgery on me three years ago and i am doing great! He was very positive and put my mind at ease during a very trying time. I was very happy with Dr Manny, thats what we called him because we could not pronounce his name!!

Blessed

My husband cardiologist recommended Dr. Mani. I was impressed with him the very first time I met him. He stayed with us on that first visit, which was in the hospital, until all our questions were answered. He perform a triple bypass on my husband.

Dr. Stephen P Maniscalco is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shenandoah, TX.