5 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.2

Highly Dissatisfied

Quack

He quickly realized the issue was not my spine but my hip, yet ordered an x-ray to be sure (it was). Apart from the cost of the x-ray, he charged $170 if we paid in full at the time of the visit simply for telling us he can't the problem (which he had someone else do). Then 5 months later, we got a bill from him saying we hadn't paid and we had to show proof of payment and so he wasted our time initially at the visit so he could up the billing amount and then he took up a few hours of my time 5 months later while I searched for the receipt to prove I paid the office.

Dr. Stephen R Marano is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Idaho Falls, ID.