Dr. Stephen J Marquis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen J Marquis?

We have been very pleased with Dr. Marquis. He has very individual treatment for all my children. We have appreciated his concern in trying to prevent illness in our family.

Outstanding

Dr. Marquis is OUTSTANDING. I am a first time mom with a ton off irrational concerns and insecurities. He continues to reassure and empower me as a new parent and has given my at times outlandish concerns much respect and attention. His interaction with my daughter was all I needed to see to know that he is the perfect fit for our family. He is genuine and compassionate and I am so grateful for the quality of work that he does.

Highly Recommended!

Dr Marquis has been my son and daughter's pediatrician since they were born. Dr Marquis has been more than a doctor, he is more like family. Very caring and compassionate and highly recommended! Very short waiting times, the kids don't even have time to play in the waiting room.

Dr Marquis is all three of my sons ped and he is wonderful would recommend him to everyone. His bedside manner is outstanding. overall a great doctor.

We LOVE him!!!

Dr Marquis is amazing with the kids. You can see right away that he really loves kids. He is a big teddy bear and has the best bedside manner of any doctor I have ever met.

Dr. Stephen J Marquis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Appleton, WI.