Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephen R Matz has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Stephen R Matz has the following 14 expertise
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
Dr. Stephen R Matz is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 22
Something is not right with this man, who I don't consider a doctor. Don't let his wall of degrees fool you. He and his medical assistant are evil and work to make money. They don't use their lives to beautify the world. Karma and God will take care of these two individuals but make sure to stand up to them with a trail of medical complaints tracking the real truth that's going on in this office. That's right, stand up to them!
Dr. Matz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Of Florida Health Shands Hospital
Dr. Stephen R Matz accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
Locations & DirectionsStephen Ronald Matz Md, 2 Reservoir Cir Ste 200, Pikesville, MD
Dr. Stephen R Matz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pikesville, MD.