Dr. Stephen Mcdonough Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Mcdonough?

BEST doctor in North Dakota.

Posted on March 29th, 2013

Dr. Mcdonough sees both of my children, and recognized a very rare cancer in my youngest child at only 2 months old. He made sure that we got the treatment we needed immediately, and is always willing to see us at the drop of a hat, taking every concern of ours very seriously. I never feel rushed or pushed aside. He gets straight to the point and doesn't try to fluff up the truth- he's very honest. He goes above and beyond, and has taken excellent care of both of my children. I would recommend him to anyone.

Not impressed

Posted on August 17th, 2010

I felt that this doctor did not pay attention to anything I was saying and was more concerned about getting me in and out of his office as fast as he could.

Posted on July 15th, 2017